‘sence’ ‘christmas’, ‘christmas’, ‘your too busy’, ‘re-cycled’ (no need for the hyphen), it looks like they’ve put an extra space after re-cycled, ‘Your’ (capital in the middle of a sentence, why?), ‘christmas’ (again), no full stops anywhere.
As I’m into this now: no need for question marks where you’ve written “It would help if you listed your 7??” That’s not a question, as such.
Wow! The pedantry is rife in here. I was being easy on them, just picking up on the spelling mistakes.
The one major problem I had though was with the picture. They are advertising “all the joys of a real Christmas tree without any of the hassle”, but the picture is of a fake tree. A FAKE TREE!! How stupid are these guys?
I suggest we send some Christmas gifts to the offices of this company…
1) A dictionary.
2) A book on grammar.
3) The full stop key for a keyboard
4) A child of 6 to do their proof reading for them
5) A child of 7 to take a photo of a real tree for them to use next year
6) A calendar, so they can put in it to have their website finished before next year so people can actually order from them on-line.
7) A child of 8 to do the project management on all that.