Aug 01 2008
That was one hell of a busy week, with very little time spent online. That said, there were a few things this week that made me smile.
- Firstly, a huge, colossal, massive and pretty big piece of news. This is my 200th post. I have published 200 pieces of crap for you lot to ponder over for the past five months. 🙂
- Slashfilm provided some news that I’m unsure is good news or not. I’m going to go with Good simply because it’s talking about the great Rocky Horror Picture Show. My interest is piqued and I’m open to it being a good thing: MTV are remaking the RHPS. Sacrilegious? Maybe! But it’s always good seeing different versions of the show – this could be great. It could be! Really! Shut up and move on…
- This is good news depending on your point of view. If you like jokes about necrophilia, then this is for you. I laughed out loud:
- The Diet of Worms made it to Edinburgh. Yay them! When they were there last year they got to see Kristen Schaal (the crazy fan from Flight of the Conchords). Here she is:
- The Rut keeps getting funnier and funnier:
- And the greatest, if most inevitable news ever, sent to me by Lottie, via MarieClaire: Tim Burton is to direct the live action remake of Alice in Wonderland and guess who’ll be playing the Mad Hatter? You guessed it – Johnny Depp! Woohoo!
- Oh, and last, but not least, the best news of the week – it’s my birthday tomorrow!!! Yay me!