Mar 29 2008
Alice tagged Grannymar and she, in turn, tagged me. The task: write your memoir in six words. I remember reading that Hemmingway was challenged to write a story in six words. He wrote something painfully thought provoking: “For sale: baby shoes. Never worn.”
Now, I can’t hope to write something to make people think. So, I’m just going to go with honesty:
Sixteen years, no fun! Everything changed!
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it on your blog, including a visual illustration if you’d like.
- Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so that it can be tracked as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag at least five more blogs with links;
- and Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!