Apr 28 2009
Fine, Andrew (and Anthony and others) tagged me in a meme. I won’t pretend to hate these things – I often learn interesting things about people through these. This one, however, may provide some less than interesting results.
The gist of it is:
- Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
- Write the rules.
- Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
- Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
- Alert the persons that you tagged them.
So, here be mine:
- I drink about 8 cups of tea most days. I love tea more than alcohol.
- I used to imagine the woods beside my house was haunted and I would go there to talk to the ghosts.
- My foot is sore.
- I believe that time travel will one day be possible.
- I rarely find blonds attractive. On a subconscious level, I think they are stupid, even though I know it’s irrational.
- I stare at people too much. I can’t help it. I am transfixed by people and end up trying to work out what’s going on in their heads, what they work at, who they live with, what their parents are like…I am caught staring a lot.
I think I’ll let this thread of the meme die with me, unless anyone wants to take up the mantle?